Pete, Networking Engineer
Experience:  CISCO Certified Networking Engineer
30970729

After the last step of updating my membership w/Netflix,it

Customer Question

Hi, after the last step of updating my membership w/Netflix,it would not allow it
to process due to "incorrect information." The rep fr:Netflix & I did some trouble
shooting and he determined that it was probably the blu ray player. Per his request,the
last attempt was to unplug the blu ray from the wall, wait thirty seconds & plug back in.
To refresh if you will, however he did tell me that every time I do that it degrades the
player. After I plugged it back in, I was getting ant races w/ a blue bar saying "weak or
no signal" which is normal for me, but not for like over a couple of minutes..Anyways,he
said it was an easy fix & that the blu ray just needs to be "reset"..??? so, here Iam.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
If the information you entered was correct, then you can still get the "incorrect or invalid information" message if your internet connection is slow or the netflix servers are down.
Check your internet connection speed, then try again a few hours later...