Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I hahe a dir-655 d-linl router. I know my pass. When I

Customer Question

I hahe a dir-655 d-linl router. I know my pass. When I recame to my place after few days, I can not go on my router. It's seem password ***** ***** i WANT TO SEE THE LOG.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Being that it worked in the past and you are entering the correct password, you may have a more complex problem.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been at my friend's house for the week-end. So nobody was at my home. When came back, I try to log in my router without success. That was the reason I asked for help. But after searching on the web, and asked to d-link support team, I've learn there is no way to retreive a password ***** a router and the only way was to reset it. And I do this.
Gilbert
There is always a way to retrieve a password ***** the router.
Please, let me know when you are ready to begin.
Thank you,
Jason