Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

Sergio, i need to connect minolta di 2011 with pi2001e/ic205

Customer Question

hello sergio, i need to connect minolta di 2011 with pi2001e/ic205 network in windows 7 64 bits but i couldnt serch that driver what do you know?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Here is a copy of the working drivers: http://download.konicaminolta.hk/bt/driver/dialta/Di2011/STD/Win/GDI/di2011gdi_nt2kxp_112en.zip
You can use the above-mentioned drivers when asked for the driver set. First you will have to uncompress the zip file. Just right click the zip file and choose Uncompress. Make note of the folder that it is copied to.
If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.
Thank you for your time today.
- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello tomorrow I will try to do it causes here is our night in Montevideo Uruguay thanks José
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello jason, the drivers yu send are for xp, nt and 2000 but i need drivers gdi to use in windows 7 64 bits in minolta di 2011, or if you have another one or another model brand, that works......i need to work with two trays and scan i will be waiting to it
I am sorry to report that I cannot locate any 64 bit drivers that will work with your system.
For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.
The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.
Please, do not rate my help because I was not able to complete the task. When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.
Thank you for your patience.
- Jason