Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., System Administrator
Experience:  Ten plus years of working experience in the field of computers and networks. Familiar with windows and Linux networking.
50064670

Brand new Zen pad cannot connect to wifi

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waiting more than 8 minutes
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your problem ? Is this problem occurred after Lollipop update ?

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brand new Zen Pad I believe wifi is on but cannot connect to internet to get email
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Can you connect any other devices to the same WiFi and access internet ?
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on line now with this laptop
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Good, that means the WiFi network is working fine. Please go to http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/E10422_Z170_SERIES_EM.pdf and download the user manual for your ZenPad. Go to page 125 and follow the instructions to connect ti WiFi. Make sure you are connecting to the right network.
Regards
Jins