Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

How much will it cost to have a technician install the new

Customer Question

how much will it cost to have a technician install the new wireless gateway?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
If you simply need help configuring the gateway, I can remote into your system and do all of that for you. May I remote in now and help you do this?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont have the devise so how can u install it
That is a good question. It seems as though I misunderstood what you need help with.
Do you need help setting up or configuring anything?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
infiniy wants to send me a wieless gateway to install and all i want is the tech to install it and my question was how much to install so i gave them my credit card to do so but i have no idea when they will do this for me
Thank you for the update. When they send you the wireless gateway, instructions will be included. They are very simple instructions.
If after the fact, you need some help with this or anything else, please come back here and let me know. I will continue later, if need be.
If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.
Thank you for your time today.
- Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you but i dont think i got the right answer that it will cost 24 dollars to install. am i correct that that 24 dollars is the tech your fee. a month and i dont want that service thank you.
It is only a one time fee.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CANCELL THIS SERVICE .. I'LL CALL INFINITY DIRECTLY AND HOPEFULLY STAIGHTEN OUT MY PROBLEM. tHANKS AGAIN.
Thank you