Pete, Networking Engineer
Experience:  CISCO Certified Networking Engineer
30970729

I cannot log on to Netflix. My service provider instructed

Customer Question

I cannot log on to Netflix. My service provider instructed me to call and get the wireless channel set to 111 and to the router optimized. I have tried to log onto your support website and they continue to tell me that my serial number is ***** valid. *2BK311791854A*. I do not know why this serial number is ***** because I got it off the Netgear router. Please help me.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
You can try setting the wireless channel to 111 yourself if you can access your wireless router's configuration settings - the procedure will be in the user's manual, or I can advice you further if you let me know which router model you have.
Alternatively, I can connect remotely to your computer and show you how to set the wireless channel yourself. Let me know if you would like this additional service.