Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have installed a Netgear WNCE2001 on my Computer network

Customer Question

I have installed a Netgear WNCE2001 on my Computer network then connected it to the Cox network on the cox box and the Netgear.
How do I get the software started. The directions say the program will start automatically. What do I need to do? Is there an operators manual on how to use this. Jim
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told that my password ***** not valid. I have been sent a new password ***** reopen the software, and I suppose select a new password. How can I get back to the site to do tha?
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What is the brand/model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?
Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?
Is it asking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password?
Do you have a windows or mac laptop or desktop computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.