Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

The settings menu is sticking every time I open it and won't

Customer Question

the settings menu is sticking every time I open it and won't allow me to scroll through the options
Category: Networking
Expert:  jessmagz replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Please tell me which software program are you having this problem with?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have a LG TV Model 55LM6410 and am trying to navigate to the networks option under settings so I can see if I've correctly connected the TV to the modem
Expert:  jessmagz replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back. Your question was listed under Software category. Let me send it to the right category.
Thank you.
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Jess
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Will it scroll through if you use the buttons on the TV rather than the remote?
.