Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have installed a Linksys E4200 router, connected to my Mediacom Hitr

Customer Question

I have installed a Linksys E4200 router, connected to my Mediacom Hitron cable modem. Whenever I leave the computer and it goes to the screen saver, I loose my internet connection and have to do a reconnect each time. Shouldn't it stay connected?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I would be happy to assist you with your issue today. Unfortunately the expert you requested is not available at this time. Please let me know if you would like me to assist you or would like to continue to wait?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your website said I could get assistance from expert technicians to solve my technical problems, with a 100% money back guarantee. I have waited for hours, my card has already been charged and now you tell me you don't have anyone with the knowledge to solve my problem. What kind of scam operation did I get myself involve in? I am NOT satisfied, and I want my money refunded and my account closed!