Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have window 7 and I am reinstalling it and it said

Customer Question

Dear sir- I have window 7 and I am reinstalling it and it said it didn't install.
HELP
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Are you re-installing from a DVD, USB Disk or Recovery Partition ? Can you please give the exact error message ?
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why did you charge me??
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
The amount charged will kept as a security deposit. If you are not satisfied with our service you will get full refund.
Regards
Jins