Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Can you help me? I have SAMSUNG S5 CELL PHONE AND IT WILL

Customer Question

can you help me? I have SAMSUNG S5 CELL PHONE AND IT WILL NOT CONNECT TOMY WIFI IT SAYS SAVED,SECURED BUT I AM NOT CONNETED?
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At the top of my phone their is a picture of what I call a little tornado and it lokks like their is a ? mark at its base in a circle and I also have 4GLTE showing on top screen????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to click on your SSID (Network name) and select forget and then reconnect to the network. let me know the results pleaseThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
thank you