Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

My internet is working fine, but my Ipad has no connection.

Customer Question

My internet is working fine, but my Ipad has no connection. It has been working fine. What is the problem?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
If that does not work, please go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted
, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.
If needed, disconnect the power cord from your internet/wireless modem/router device for a few minutes, then reconnect, and check.
Please reply at the box below. thank you.