Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Good dayMy Canon pro-100 series is printing a different

Customer Question

Good day
My Canon pro-100 series is printing a different colour than it was previously. I have tried to use the auto clean functions but it tells me to clear the print queue. There is nothing in the print queue???
Category: Networking
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How did you clean it?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to use the cleaning functions in System preferences, Printers and scanners, Options & supplies, Utility but it wouldn't perform the clean. It first said that I had to clear the printer queue which was clear, then it said the printer is offline, which it isn't???
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
How is it connected to the computer? What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its connected wirelessly and my mac has OS X Yosemite, version 10.10.4. Thanks
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Ok offline means it can not connect over the WiFi network. I will need to move this to networking for you.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok but I printed the page wirelessly 10 seconds before I tried to clean the printer??