Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

How I can get into my address book in Google Chrome

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Go to gmail.com, then Click Gmail in the top left corner of your page, then select Contacts to access and edit your contacts' information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randy: how to have an email address of an incoming email automatically add into address book ?
Email addresses are automatically added to your Contacts list each time you use the Reply, Reply to all, or Forward functions to send mail to addresses that don't already exist in your Contacts list. If you use Google+, adding a person to your circle will also add them to your Contacts list in Gmail. If these addresses don't appear immediately, try waiting a few minutes or signing out of your account and signing back in.
Look for automatically added contacts in the Other Contacts group on the left side.
If you don't want contacts to be automatically added, follow these steps:
In the top-right, click the gear Settings.
In the General tab, find the “Create contacts for auto-complete” setting and choose I’ll add contacts myself.
*..Was this step helpful? Please reply if you need more help......Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance....After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!