Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

My grandson lost his Kindle Fire HD and I deregistered it .He

Customer Question

My grandson lost his Kindle Fire HD and I deregistered it .He found it and now I need to register it again.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I am glad he was able to find it. He can register it again simply by bring up the Settings Screen on the Kindle, choosing Registration, and then choosing the "Register" option. On the next page, enter the Amazon/Kindle username and password ***** sign in. Note: If there is a link that says "Unregister", first choose that option so it unregisters and then register it normally. After you do that, you will be all set.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason