Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

How can I use a Motorola CPE i35400. I have an arris model

Customer Question

How can I use a Motorola CPE i35400. I have an arris model WBM760A CONNECTED TO A Linksys WRT54GS broadband router
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! The Motorola i35400 would replace the Arris modem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and where do I put the cable line coming in?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
My apologies -- I was reading the wrong model. The Motorola i35400 would plug into the router
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer is incorrect. Thank you for your expertise. Sorry when I am PAYING 2 strikes and go suck somebody elses money. Another scam!!!!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what you mean by "Your answer is incorrect" - Please let me know what is wrong
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nd please don't give me just plug it in because that is not a complete answer....that is the beginning then what......oh that's right you want me to pay somemore!!!!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have answered your last question asking where to plug in there i35400 -- Let me know if you have anymore questions