Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I need to obtain the charger and connecting wires Linksys

Customer Question

I need to obtain the charger and connecting wires for a Linksys Rangeplus Wireless Router
( Model No WRT110 ) (Serial No MSU00J117287) . Where can it be obtained?
Richard Amos Smith
1500 W. White Oak St. Apt 31
Independence,Mo ###-##-####***@******.***
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem. The power adapter can be purchased on the following page: http://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Linksys-WRT110-WRT54G2-Charger/dp/B00AI17RMUIn addition to the power adapter, the only cables you will need are the network cables that you will use to plug other devices into the Linksys Router. If you need extra networking cables, they can be purchased at any store that sells computer or networking items. If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.Thank you for your time today.- Jason