Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I paid session last nite, and never got an answer..but

Customer Question

I paid for a session last nite, and never got an answer..but I have a new CanonPixma 922 and I can't connect it to my desktop..
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My brand new Canon pixma MX922 will connect to my laptop, but not my desktop. It is on my wireless system, and is plugged in. It seems to want to connect to my OLD printer the MX890...I have downloaded the CD...still doesn't work.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Would you be interested in additional services for a remote screen sharing session so that I can troubleshoot and resolve this printer connectivity issue for you? If I am unable to resolve it for you successfully, you can definitely request a refund.