Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

I bought VIP72, it was working before now. when i login, it

Customer Question

i bought VIP72, it was working before now. when i login, it allows me in and disconnects after 30seconds. i cant select country and cant do nothing. please help me out
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you are asking about VIP72 VPN software, then being logged out suggests a network disruption. Either you have defective network hardware somewhere in the chain or networking you are using, I would think, or else you have malware disrupting the networking stream of data, rudely and in a manner characteristic of badly programmed malware, so that the VPN logs off.
So, check all your connections in the networking, check your network integrity with some speed tests or continuity/throughput tests that last over 30 seconds, and also scan for malware on the computers on the network, thoroughly and well.
(For advice about what malware scanners to use, just reply asking me.)
Also, if the VIP72 is on a Windows computer, and you have installed no new software on that computer lately, doing a System Restore back to the time when VIP72 was fully functioning (if that was recently, i.e. within the last week or two), might help.