Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator
Experience:  if you have any question about network system and security, contact me
76221641

How do I reset password ***** Samsung sdr-5100n?

Customer Question

how do I reset password ***** Samsung sdr-5100n?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, To return the SDR-5100 to factory default settings, you need to use System/Load Factory Default in MENU. let me know if that help Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
if it doesn't work out, try:MODE & PTZ keys both held down for over 5 seconds.orMODE & CH2 keys both held down for over 5 seconds. Default username and password ***** admin and 4321 Let me know the results pleaseregards,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
Note : Please Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. do not rate an answer as poor/bad service, if you are not satisfied, you allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert) rather than giving me a negative rating.
regards,