Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Drew.

Customer Question

hello Drew.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask what it means when you say it is stuck in a "Loopback State"? Are you saying that the IP address on the cameras is 127.0.0.1?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes Mr. Jason I do mean that the ip address of the cameras are 127.0.0.1 or there about. I actually used a network video recorder to auto configure the addressing of the cameras, after I assigned the NVR a 127.0.0.1 ip address.
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.