Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I'm Beth. I recently had my router changed faster

Customer Question

Hi...I'm Beth. I recently had my router changed for a faster wifi connection. Unfortunately, it changed our TV connection. Apparently, I need the port 80443 opened and I'm told that I need to find that in my router interface. Have no idea where to look. Any help would be great.
Thank you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Beth - the address and login information of the router would vary depending on the make/model of the router. Would you be interested in additional services for a remote screen sharing session so I can make the change in the router for you while you watch?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but I think I'll pass at the moment. I might get back to you at a later date.Beth
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
OK, no problem...please let me know.