Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

Sandy I have an apple I pad mini and have lost my password

Customer Question

Hello Sandy I have an apple I pad mini and have lost my password ***** gain access to internet can you help me please ?
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified computer networking professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.If you have a Windows computer that is currently connected to the Internet through the wireless router the password ***** ***** that computer.Please follow these steps:Click the wireless strength indicator on the Windows taskbar (bottom right corner).Right-click your wireless network name, and then select Properties.Click on the security heading, Select Show characters to display the wireless network password..If you have a MAC you can use the Mac OS-X to Show Existing Wifi Passwords in KeychainTo use the keychain to Show the WIFI PasswordGo to your applications folderClick on the Utilities folderClick on the “Keychain Access” AppOn the left-hand side, highlight the “System” keychainSelect “Passwords” under the categoryDouble-click on the Airport network password ***** want to rememberSelect the “Show password” checkboxEnter your administrator username and password (you may have to do this twice)See the password ***** the “show password” field.If you are not able to find or view the password ***** let me know the brand and model of your router/modem,