Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Networking

Customer Question

What does it mean when my network is not properly configured?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Are you expecting email messages from that person?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked a question the other day about why my network is not properly configured. I want to know why you have taken a total of $37 out of my visa account. I only asked once. I am not happy with the response so please refund the $37 to my account.Janis
I'm sorry. This is a paid support website. Would you like to continue? We guarantee our service, so don't worry.
I replied back to you the other day, did you see my reply? In order to troubleshoot the issue, I need to ask you some questions. Did you see my questions previously? Are you having trouble replying back to me at this web page previously?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.