Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have tried to use UnBlockus but after following their set

Customer Question

I have tried to use UnBlockus but after following their set up instructions am unable to download any TV content. The instructions ensure the correct DNS is used which did not require me to change anything from my normal setup which was modified to allow me to access Netflix. I did follow the UnBlockus instructions as instructed and rebooted all equipment and I am still receiving Netflix but not UnBlockus.
In some FAQs or blog I noted a reference to something in the WRT 160N setup about "dmsmasq" which said there was fix which entailed adding an instruction - strict order - in the 'additional DNSMasq Option' and then apply this instruction. I am not knowledgeable enough to know where to access this setup or perform the fix Please advise how to proceed.
FYI - my equipment comprises Equipment: A satellite link to a Surfbeam Modem and
LINKSYS (CISCO) WRT160N router, S/N CSE01H717559, MAC ADDRESS###-##-####EC, OWNER # *****
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
Unblock-US can offer a good DNS service which allows you to browse Netflix, Hulu and other services.
can you tell me please which operating system you are using (linux, mac or windows) ?
Thank you