Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My printer is installed copy feature but to copy

Customer Question

my printer is installed for the copy feature but to copy from my acer i need to connect the wi-fir year andd
part of the computer and i dont know how to do that,,,I am 85 years old and I have parkiinsons so I am a bit slow in doing things.....
Ihave had my acer rfor 1 1/2 years and i just got my 2nd printer which is just like myold one.........i guess that my first one just wore out from printing too many pictures ( according to best buy)
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
As of if right now, are you wanting to connect the printer to your system via wifi or via a usb cable?
What is the brand and model name of your printer?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wi-fi- conection thank you!!it is an envy 5530
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Thank you.
Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://74.208.221.55/?Session=fcd45853-306b-46c3-acc0-512e8279be51&Theme=Embedded