Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I can't connect to wifi with my new iphone, I've entered both

Customer Question

I can't connect to wifi with my new iphone, I've entered both the PIN and S/N located on the back of the unit in the password ***** on my phone, as instructed by the Verizon techs, but could not make a connection. My model router is a DIR-628. Any help would be appreciated. Bill K
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Please tell me if your computer is connected to your router?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $24 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks