Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Hey Erik, the only internet I can get at my daughters house

Customer Question

Hey Erik, the only internet I can get at my daughters house is with a Verizon usb760 aircard and it has 4 bars and works great on the computer, the problem is my daughters cell phone is with Sprint and she can't get a signal in her house, is there a router that I could plug the aircard into to get wifi that would let my daughters phone have signal inside?
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am a network professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Do you wish to share the Internet from your computer to your daughter's cell phone? Or do you wish to setup a new device?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
I think there may be an issue with the page. I asked a question earlier, but have not gotten a response.
I just wanted to let you know that I will be online and available all day today.
I look forward to your response.
Thank you kindly,
Jason