Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

This is a technical question: Can I install/subscribe to

Customer Question

Hi, This is a technical question: Can I install/subscribe to two different (cable/non-dish) internet/TV providers at the same time, and what may be some limitations (due to wiring of co-axial cables in house/rooms, etc)? Reason: I have a situation where
different tenants in the house may want to subscribe to different providers. Thanks. (I know that today both AT&T Uverse, and Cox cable are available for this house, situated in city of Vista, CA (in case geography matters.)
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!It is definitely possible to do this...but you would possibly have to adjust the wiring in the walls to work correctly with the different providers. Typically the installer from the provider can assist you with this wiring but they will charge you an additional fee for the runs.