Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My previous printer died and we replaced it with another exactly

Customer Question

My previous printer died and we replaced it with another exactly like it. It took a while
to figure out that the printer number of the new one is the same as the old except
that it added a -1. Now the updates cannot take place because they say the printer
is off line which it is not, but I don't know how to get the information to them because
when I ask for help, there is not a place to let them know what my problem is, and I
don't have a contact number. I prefer a real person. The model of my old printer
was ESP C315 AiO and the new one is ESP C315 AiO-l. Any help would be appreciated
and I really would like a phone number if possible. Thanks ***** *****
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!Pat - I could definitely assist you to get the printers working correctly. We would need to remove all of the drivers/software installed for the printers and go ahead and install it again.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
We can try to work through this chat if you would like...or I can arrange for additional services for a scheduled phone call and also remote screen sharing session if necessary.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
I have to step away for lunch right this minute but will be returning in approx 45 minutes. We could schedule for the phone call then if you would like.