Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a SHARP MX 4501N Printer and trying to print from a

Customer Question

I have a SHARP MX 4501N Printer and trying to print from a iSeries to a specific folder. I am only getting printing on Tray 2.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Retrieve WSCST source and made some PJL changes and compiled the WSCST and added that to the Remote Outputq for the Printer.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am a licensed network professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason
I think there may be an issue with the page. I asked a question earlier, but have not gotten a response.
I just wanted to let you know that I will be online and available all day today.
I look forward to your response.
Thank you kindly,
Jason