Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I am have issues with my Cisco anyconnect vpn. When I connect,

Customer Question

I am have issues with my Cisco anyconnect vpn. When I connect, it comes up with awaiting user input and then doesn't bring up the login screen so I can enter the PIN. It was working fine and now keeps comin gup with Awaiting user input. Can you help please.
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Are you the administrator of your VPN or does someone else control it? The issue you described might not be something within your control if you are just a User...please let me know so I can give you the best answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am just the user, my work would be the administrator. i use to work, but the once i connect to the vpn it says awaiting input user and the login box for me to enter the pin usually comes up automatically and it doesn't come up anymore. where do i need to update my laptop in order for this to appear. thanks
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that info...do you know what version of anyconnect you have installed?
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
The first suggestion I would have is to uninstall the anyconnect client and install it again...but you might need the assistance of your IT administrator to do this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the version is cisco anyconnect secure mobility client 3.1.05152
I have already uninstalled it and reinstalled, lets me login first time around, but when i disconnect and connect again, comes up with the awaiting user input message again.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
I see, thanks for that info. Anything changed on your computer since it last worked? Any windows updates or other software installs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, i think there where window updates, but i dont know how to find out what updates has occurred. it was working find yesterday i used it. and then when i went to use it again, it came up with that message.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but can i uninstall windows updates, how do i do this.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
What version of Windows are you on?