Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

I will like to generate CPM traffic only rotating

Customer Question

i will like to generate CPM traffic only for this rotating pop under link below but i have a problem and need your help.
http://popcash.net/world/go/56339/108164/
before i proceed this ad networks allows for both adult traffic and non adult traffic. They also allow for traffic from desktop and mobile devices. Pop cash is the name of the ad network.
Now my question is, send me a list of only CPM ad networks that allows for rotating pop ad campaigns and of which as a minimum bid OF 0.0001 USD or less per view or 0.1USD or less per 1000 views.
Any CPM ad network you may recommend must be that which allows for international users and also reputable.
Thanks.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
I am assuming this is a serious question, and not a joke?
There isn't an add network on the planet that will let you link to that "pop-under". What you just linked me to is called a "pop-under virus" because it seizes control of your browser and tells you that you must contact the advertiser to remove the malware from your system.
It's not only unethical, but a serious nuisance.
Unless you can restrict the landing pages to ethical, reputable advertisements, there is no provider that will intentionally send traffic to it.
Please let me know if you have any questions.