Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

I need to configure a Cisco Access Point Model AIR-CAP3502I-A-K9.

Customer Question

How can I configure it without the controller and access it threw Console or Ethernet.
Need it ASAP last line of defense.
Jeff
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Not sure that you can configure without the controller, but if you know the IP address you could try accessing it through the ethernet port by plugging it into a laptop or some other device and setting that port information to match the subnet. Here is some detailed information on the device http://bitli.es/POVXW9
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I already look up Cisco information that why I'm asking how to configure it without the controller.

It would've been great if you told me what you had Artie tried. As I said, I do not believe that it's possible. I am only able to give you correct information and to my knowledge, that is the correct information.