Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

My LG smart Tv and blu ray wireless speakers (should also connect

Customer Question

My LG smart Tv and blu ray wireless speakers (should also connect to the internet) have stopped connecting to the wifi network. It is not picking up any wifi signal at all. They are telling me that there is no signal, which can't be true as I am using it now.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Was the WiFi router reset recently?
Are you sure that the WiFi router is currently On? (you might doubtfully be connected to a different router with the same name in your neighborhood, though I'm aware that, in some circumstances, that might be quite impossibly unlikely.)
Is any new appliance, or device, added to the local situation? if so, it might be an emitter of radio noise that is masking the signal for the non-computer devices that need that signal to connect to WiFi. A simple way of checking: turn Off, and unplug, any such possible electric or electronic device or appliance.