Nathan, System Administrator
Experience:  IT systems admin, network installer
59725966

Cannot get MLB to work on my mom's TV. I have checked the speed

Customer Question

Cannot get MLB to work on my mom's TV. I have checked the speed of the internet and it is fast enough for it to work. Netflix works fine on it. MLB shows the games that are being played and when I select a game, the little circle comes up for a few seconds like it is connecting to it, the circle stops and I am still on the page with a list of the games that are on. It is a wireless connection.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of your tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for being awhile answering. I will get that information tomorrow. I apologize. My mom is in a nursing home and the tv is there. She has her own internet. I will be visiting her tomorrow morning and I will get that information. Thank you so much. I will take my computer up there with me.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
No problem at all, take your time.What I am really looking for here is if you are using MLB as a specific app (such as you'd find the netflix or youtube app), or if you are using the built in web browser and going to mlb.com then trying to play it on there. Thanks,Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its a Samsung UN32EH4003FXZA . Its an AP that I go through.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Okay next step then is to go into the samsung setup menu (not the smarttv options menu) and look for the Software Update function. The tv most likely just needs a firmware update/patch for that specific app.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I will be going up there today I will check on that and let you know. Thanks
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome, and best of luck to you!
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,