Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

I am having trouble. I let my time run out and now i cant get

Customer Question

I am having trouble. I let my time run out and now i cant get hooked up again.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Sorry its not exactly clear what your question or problem is.
Can you tell me how you would like me to assist you please?
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to re-sign up for mozy and can't get it done. I dont remember my security no, Sorry but I am very elderly.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thats no problem
If you click on my link below, are you able to complete the process and reset your password *****?
https://secure.mozy.com/login/forgot
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I have made this offer to you, please respond to it and I can do the steps on your computer for you.