Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I can't get an internet connection. Since I have been able

Customer Question

I can't get an internet connection. Since I have been able to do this, I'm assuming there is no problem with my router
Category: Networking
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) What is the make and model of the device in question (Roku, BD player, etc.)?
2) Is this the first time setup of the device?
3) How far have you gotten in the setup, and what message do you see on your screen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it says verify that router is turned on and you entered the password ***** But there is no option to enter a password ***** since it was set up originally by a third party I'm not sure what the password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I can get tv reception, and I can go online, I'm assuming that the router is okay.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but I will need to opt out- which simply opens the question for other Experts to assist. If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was my understanding that I was paying for a response within a few seconds. This is not acceptable please cancel.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you cancelled my order? Please do so immediately.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I do not handle cancelling of anything- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. Please re-read my last response and view the link to cancel your question. I am no longer involved in the dialog.