Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I need to know how to find the guest access password

Customer Question

I need to know how to find the guest access password for the Internet .thanks Sandy
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Are you saying about a guest access password ***** some public internet connection ? If so you should contact the owner or the connection provider for the password.
Regards
Jins