Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

In downloading books from my library to the nookI then get

Customer Question

In downloading books from my library to the nookI then get several error reports Either Error getting licence. Licence server communications problem. E_Lic_Already_Returned or compressed (zipper) folder is invalid. Sometimes wen I do download the word Nook is not there. Can you help?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Nook and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Nook and try to download a book.
Let me know the results please
Thank you