Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

I have a Netge router. wireless-n, 150 router. serial #28c20b5s141e0. I

Customer Question

I have a Netge router. wireless-n, 150 router.
serial #28c20b5s141e0.
I need to know the the user name and the password ***** the router. I am having problems with access to the internet using your router.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed network professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Did you try the default username and password?
Do you need the login username /password? Or do you just need the current wireless / wi-fi password?
Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the default username and password? I need the login username and sword. I have a laptop that uses Windows8.
Default username; admin
Default password; password
Please reply at the box below and confirm. I will help further if it does not work. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need the login uaername and password ***** the router. I have already tried the default and it didn't work.
I'm sorry, since the default username & password ***** not work, then we need to reset the router. What's the exact model of your netgear n150 router, such as WNR1000? Please check at the back/bottom of the router. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wnr1000
Thank you. Please use a pin or pen to push and hold the Reset button at the back of the router for about 10 seconds, then wait a bit, and the default username & password ***** work.
http://i.imgur.com/83Di6Mh.jpg

Note: if the internet stops working after resetting the router, then please disconnect the router, then connect the computer straight to the modem in order to get back to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what are the user name and password?
I provided you the default username and password ***** did you see it? The default username is admin and the default password ***** password. Did you try that? If that does not work, have you tried reset the router per my previous suggestion, then try again?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,