Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

WorkForce Pro WP-4530 - Recently installed new AT&T modem (Arris

Customer Question

WorkForce Pro WP-4530 - Recently installed new AT&T modem (Arris NVG589). On the old modem, I was able to use wirelessly the WP-4530 printer. The Control Panel (device & printer) indicates that the WP is available. Selected something to print, it queues up but the WP fails to print.
I've re-install the Epson software (installation desk) and problem still exist. Do have any suggestion(s) that I can use to get around this problem?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question today.
May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)
I look forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the printer is connected to my desktop via a usb port
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason, I'm abit disturbed with this monetary bait and switch service approach. I'll pay the $18 that I owe. And look for service somewhere else.
I am sorry to hear that you think I am doing that. I feel bad now. You don't owe anything, yet. I can send up the refund request for you now, if you wish.
I understand that you are new to the site. How about I remote in at no extra cost this time, due to the fact that you were not aware of how all of this works.
-Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That would be fine with me. How do I give you access to my systemCliff
Thank you, Cliff.
Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://74.208.221.55/?Session=ea6699be-fc13-4698-8a2c-b31c4ba02f4a
We tried connecting the printer to the wireless signal, but for some reason, you were not able to connect.
I have run out of ideas.
For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.
The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.
When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.
Thank you for your patience.
- Jason
Expert:  RobCat98 replied 1 year ago.
i am confused are you hooking it up via usb or by wifi ?