SSolim
SSolim, LAN/WAN Engineer
Experience:  CCNA and US Army Satellite Systems maintainer. Years of experience running a DOD facility with 3000+ customers
28576655

Can i switch my NETGEAR AC762S-100EUS AC762S AirCard 4G LTE

Customer Question

can i switch my NETGEAR AC762S-100EUS AC762S AirCard 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot back to 3G
Category: Networking
Expert:  SSolim replied 1 year ago.
Hi you can if you want to. It appears this device is defaulted to seek the highest supported band of your network provider. If you are using a different network provider than this came with you would need to change the apn settings. If you provide the country and provider I can get them for you or google "provider country apn settings"
Please note all information provided below is technical informational, you must be compliant with the laws of your country and your network provider.
That being said. Your user manual is located here
http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/aircard/AC762S/2400325%20AC762S%20%28Generic-Europe%29%20User%20Guide%20Rev1.pdf
from a device connected to your aircard goto http://aircard.hotspot/ (note this will only work if you have not changed any dns settings on your computer, they may must be issued by the dhcp server, if you don't know what this means. Then you probably don't have to worry about it)
the default username password ***** webadmin
1. On the homepage, log in as Administrator.
2. Click the Signal Strength icon
3. The Network Technology drop down should say all bands, Pick the band you want and you should be good to go.
This is sort of found on page 19 of the manual.
Please let me know if you need any further help or have other questions. As always please remember to rate me so the just answer people know how awesome I am