Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

How do I hookup my netgear N150 to centurylink

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified network professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I will need a little more info please. What is the model of your modem?Do you have an ethernet cable connection that you can connect the Netgear to the Centurylink modem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

DGN 1000

NO

okay, you will need an ethernet cable t connect the netgear to your computer in order to activate the modem. follow these steps please>A. Plug one end of the phone cord into the phone jack in the wall.B. Plug the other end of the phone cord into the 'Line' or 'DSL' port on the modem.C. Plug one end of the power cord into a power outlet.D. Plug the other end of the power cord into the back of the modem.Continue to the next step.Then connect the modem to your computer with an ethernet cable. Then open your internet browser and follow the steps on the centurylink screen. The lights on the front of your modem show the following:POWER light is solid green.DSL light is solid green.Internet or INT light icon (either be solid or flashing).Ethernet port number light is green.>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS WITH IMAGES<<<