A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

I want to correct my new Apple TV to my ethernet system. That is

Customer Question

I want to correct my new Apple TV to my ethernet system. That is to say, I now use Ethernet cables on switches, using my electrical system to connect my computer to the network of three TVs. The question is how do I connect the Apple TV? Wi-Fi Is inconsistent, although it works occasionally. BTW, the network has two minis and one Main tiVo Roamio units that have both moca and ethernet connerctors. I have two Apple TV systems that I hope to use on my network. Thanks!
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
A. Stevens :

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

A. Stevens :

So basically, are you wanting to connect the Apple TV to your network via ethernet cable?

A. Stevens :

Which version of Apple TV do you have?

JACUSTOMER-opq84nrb- :

Perhaps the problem is exacerbated by the fact that I use a TiVo system as well. That requires Internet hookup by way of ethernet.The most current version, purchased two weeks ago.

JACUSTOMER-opq84nrb- :

Are you still there?

JACUSTOMER-opq84nrb- :

I'm sorry, I didn't realize the question was dated 8 April. Perhaps I'm responsible for the bad service here, because I'm unfamiliar with your format. I wasn't able to reach you to respond earlier, I'm sorry about that. That's why I rated the service bad, and not your advice of course

A. Stevens :

Hi I am here now..

A. Stevens :

Sorry didn't see you had responded.

A. Stevens :

Do you want to continue with the question?