Kamil Anwar, Certified Networking Engineer
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Im unable to connect my kindle with our wifi system Axart

I'm unable to connect my kindle with our wifi system AxartelA24
My name isXXXXX will assist you with your Kindle.
I am sorry this happened, please try these steps and let me know if it helps.

Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle> then try and connect again.

• To connect to Wi-Fi follow these steps:
  • Tap the Quick Settings icon
  • Select Wi-Fi.
  • Ensure Wireless Networking switch is in the on position.
  • Your home network should appear in the list.
  • Tap the name of your network. A lock symbol will appear next to your network if it requires a password.
  • Enter the characters of the password XXXXX the onscreen keyboard.
  • If you need help locating your password XXXXX me know.
  • Then Tap Connect.
  • In the future your Kindle will automatically connect to the network that was most recently used.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've tr.ied again with no success

I will open the question and let the other experts take a look at it. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've tried again,still no joy

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to assist you.

Can you tell me where did you get this password "87800272" from?

Is your computer currently connected wirelessly?

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my computor is wirelessly connected

Is it a Windows 7 computer?

Can you tell me if you have this icon on your computer as shown in the picture below:

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I do

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I do and it is connected. The password XXXXX given to me by the management. It is shown on the Wi Fi

Please follow the instructions below to check the password XXXXX on the computer, then confirm if this is the same password XXXXX 87800272, if not then use the password XXXXX will get following the instructions.

1. Click the wireless strength indicator in the notification area on the taskbar (lower-right corner).

2. Right-click your wireless network name, and then select Properties.

3. Select Show characters to display the wireless network password.

4. Once you see the password, use that password XXXXX connect.

Let me know if that works, if not then turn the router off and on again, then connect using the password XXXXX see on Windows.

If anything is unclear, please use the reply to expert button to discuss.

Thanks
Experience: 8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
The rating you give at the end of our session goes on my personal record and affects my customer service score. I will do my very best to help you. I would appreciate a positive review as this reflects my service to you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Unfortunately, the rating you gave goes on my personal record and affects my customer service score and my job. . . I am doing my very best to help you. I would appreciate not getting a negative review as this reflects my service to you, is there something else I can do?Laughing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not an expert so I didn't really understand. I didn't receive a password so I'm left in the dark.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have now managed to get my WiFi working. I followed Kamil's suggestion to switch off the WiFi and turn it on again. This worked!