Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.

I have been using Network Magic with a Cisco Linksys WRT310N

I have been using Network Magic with a Cisco Linksys WRT310N V2 wireless router connected to via Clear's modem for the last few years without any problem. I am running Windows XP SP3 on a Dell Vostro 420. I left for a week, and came home to see the local network was not functioning properly. Network Magic said my computer was connected to the router, but the router was not connected to the internet. I have power cycled several times, changed cables, even tried to hook up a new router without success. I can access the internet by connecting my CPU directly to the Clear modem. I am not aware of anyone accessing my computer while I was gone. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Jim Zeluff, Las Vegas, NV

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. Been messing with this since Thursday. Appreciate. JZ

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason