Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking

hello, I have a domain name and there are

hello, I have a domain name and there are two email addresses assigned with this domain;[email protected] [email protected] I have not been receiving emails in these accounts since 31 October 2013. Where as I am able to send emails from these accounts.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

From looking up the domain, I see that your registra (who hosts the domain) is Netantics (a part of Melbourne IT).

If you click my link below, are you able to log into your account and see the emails there?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Richard,

I am sorry! I do not have an account to logon to Netantics. For me this is a new info.

I thought my email server is hosted by microsoft as I am using and enter username :[email protected] and the password.

ok, we block email addresses here Karim

What is the part of the email addresses AFTER the @ symbol that your having problems with?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Microsoft is not handling this, it is done by Netantics as they host your email.

I am nearly certain your email service has expired with them, and this is why you stop receiving (you send via a different server that belongs to your internet service provider).

you are best to call them on 1300 663 802 (from within Australia) and have them check and extend this. But if you cannot log in on my initial link, you will need to call them to have the receiving issue resolved.

Let me know how you go please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your reply Richard however, you said is hosted on a mail server in Netantics. Then, I have a question that why I am using hotmail page to check my emails.

I looked up the domain, and it is registered to Netantics, so that is your email service.

You would have added the domain to Hotmail, so it is forwarded there, which is why you use Hotmail to access it.

But it is initially done by Netantics.

And checking the domain

It does not even exist anymore

Which means 100% it has expired. this is why you do not get any emails, as no one paid for an extension on the registration.

You need to contact Netantics to have the Domain registered again (and be quick before someone else takes it)

Then the emails will work again, but this is the issue you have.

Hotmail is just receiving the emails from your Netantics service.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks Richard. Would you be able to give me another contact number for Netantics as I tried the number you have given and it did not go through..

Which country are you calling from?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am calling from Bahrain. I even tried with 00611300663802. It is not going through

ok, use the contact form, they are there 24/7 and I think the phones are not being manned at this moment (as it is the middle of the night in Australia).

Use the link here, as they are generally very responsive.

And use the button for service enquiry.

Remember to tell them you want to pay for your Domain to be re-registered again as it has expired.

Let me know the results please

Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Richard. I have posted my requests through the link that you have provided and also, I have sent them few emails.

I will definitely inform you the result. Thank you.

Thank you

The issue is the domain has expired, so once you get this re-registered, you will be ok. But this is where the issue lies (as you need to register it once a year).

Let me know how it goes and if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you