Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Network consultant for over 20 years.
25267123

Epson workforce 630. printer shows ready until I hit print,

Epson workforce 630. printer shows ready until I hit print, then it shows idle? network status shows all PASS, any other ideas?

this printer has worked fine in the past, is connected to 3 home computers on the network. all computers working fine, home wireless network working fine...we just cant print anymore?

Try turning off the ptinter and unplug it from power for about 15 minutes then check connections and turn back on. Sometimes they just need a reboot. Let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this seems to have fixed the issue, thank you!

Great!!!

If you are satisfied, please kindly Accept and provide an OK Rating - or Above. If you are not satisfied, please don't Rate to Finish and Reply to Expert and let me know what I can do to change that. If we solved your problem, giving me high marks on the survey and / or bonuses are also GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.