Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking

How do I get my iPad to recognize and connect to my targus

How do I get my iPad to recognize and connect to my targus keyboard.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, remove the batteries from the Keyboard and then after 1 minute, put it back. Then turn it back on. Then on your iPad, go to Settings > General > Bluetooth or Settings > Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth in there. Now, you need to put your Keyboard to pairing mode, usually by pressing the power button for 5 seconds or there should be a pair button on your keyboard. See the instructions came with your keyboard to know how to put it to pairing mode. Your iPad will recognize the keyboard and will list it there.

Then tap your keyboard in there and follow the onscreen instructions to pair it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Anne, Press the Connect button on the back of your Targus Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard to enable discovery or pair mode. The low power indicator light will flash blue when the keyboard is in discovery or pair mode. Then your iPad will recognize it under Bluetooth.

Best Regards,
Hi Anne,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help, and if not to say Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.

Thanks and Have a great day,